We are hiring!
East Riding Theatre Trustee
The East Riding Theatre (ert) is looking to recruit a number of trustees to its governing board, a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience which allows you to make an important contribution to the theatre’s work.
Our Vision is to engage in:
- Relevant, life affirming high quality productions.
- A diverse and financially sustainable artistic programme
- Measurable audience development
- Organisation-wide and long-term commitments to diversity and inclusion
- Short and long-term access solutions for people who have disabilities.
- Specific creative experiences and community participation
- Education and community engagement projects for specific groups through volunteering programmes
- Collaboration with other Arts organisations through outreach and in-house education programmes andtraining
- The East Riding Theatre will constantly strive to improve the lives of the local community and visitors to the theatre through openness and excellence in artistic, financial, educational, community involvement, marketing, personnel, and volunteer development.
If you share the ert’s vision we’d love you to consider joining our Board.
For more information click here
How to Apply: If you would like to apply, please email email@example.com and enclose a brief description of how you believe you could contribute to the theatre’s future.
ERT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.